The following “Core Characteristics of a Guerrilla Brand” are from the book
Guerrilla Social Media Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson and Jeff Gibson.
1. Easy to understand: When describing your business to people, your description is easy to understand, and it is obvious what the benefits are to your target audience.
2. Distinct: Your brand, benefits, and messaging are distinct. Social media platforms and communities are full of noise and contrast; you are unique and stand out from the crowd.
3. Easy to share: You make it easy for people to share information and ideas using social technologies.
4. Easy to find: When people want your help or want access to your ideas or resources, they are able to find you easily. You make your business easy to find.
5. Always on: It seems that nearly everyone has a telephone with a camera and video capture device built in. You use this as a branding opportunity and also manage the risks associated with this.